Saturday 18 February 2012

A Positive Message from (the) Heart

I was delighted this week to speak to Gemma at Heart Radio.  They are running a feature aimed at spreading a positive message about Plymouth through local businesses recording a positive 'Quote'.  It's so true that much of what we read in the local press and hear on TV is so depressing and negative so this to me is a really innovative way of helping us thinking differently.  And we all know that it's the thinking that counts!

On this theme I am continuing to practise my daily relaxation practise and really enjoy this time of quietening of the mind and a break from all the thinking.  I still fall asleep far too often, so obviously need to work harder.  Hope you're all managing to find relaxation and breaks in the thinking too!

Best wishes

Janet

http://www.wiserhealth.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment